Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Is it Interesting


So I got thinking the other day, “is this going to be interesting to people other than myself?” Well at first, when I looked the way I live my life, I found it quite boring. However, I then came to the realization that it is only boring because it is my life, and people would be interested in a life that is not the "norm". I also thought it is not just my life I will be talking about, but also the life of all the unusual characters I meet on my journey of community living. Also, there are many interesting parts of community living, things that I rarely think about yet want to find out more about such as politics, the social side to community living and how it all got put together in the first place and why it is still so successful after thirty odd years.

Now that I am thinking about it, I really want to find out why some people find Crystal Waters a success story in community living and what some people think it would be too much of a bother to move here. It is strange for me to look at the community in this light as I have grown up here and have fond memories of almost all aspects of community living. However, I know for a fact that some people dislike their childhood in a community living situation. I will definitely track these people down and find out their reasoning behind there dislike.

I also think that I will be able to help people come to terms with all the stigma that comes with community living and help show people that, even if you don't live in a community there are certain parts of such a lifestyle that can be incorporated into the everyday life of the "average" human. This will improve your outlook in life and gain a healthy understanding of what it takes to run a place such as crystal waters.


When I first decided to do a blog on community living, I thought it would only be a personal blog that only interest myself. Now I am thinking it can benefit anyone who reads it. Even if I improve the life of one reader, it will make me a happy writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment